Fitness, Health and Wellness Musings, Tips and the occasional rant'n'rave about finding your excellence from an Athens 2004 Olympian.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

fitcomxpo - The World's Largest Virtual Fitness Trade Show

click me for more information

To keep in touch with what's going on around the world, I tend to subscibe to relevant newsletters and online updates. While this sometimes means that I have an eMail Inbox that gets a bit crazy, the up side is that I find out about great events like fitcomXpo.

Never heard of it? Me neither. And that's because this is it's debut year! I've taken a good look around the site and I just can't wait for 25-27 March 2008 to come around!

We all know how expensive it can be to get to Trade Shows, and the team at fitcomXpo has come up with a magnificent solution. While it seems that they are not quite finished with their programme yet, they already have an impressive list of presenters and session tracks. The registration fee also provides you with downloadabe power point files and full access to the content for three months after the event! I've never seen that offered by one of our Trade shows here. Early bird event registrations are selling for USD 99.00 (approx AUD107.75 at today's rates), and once the Early Bird Special runs out, registration is still only USD199.00. It looks like a bargain either way, so if you're involved in the industry or interested in your own health and fitness, I suggest you take a look at the fitcomxpo web site and sign up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home